Pets In Need is the only resource of its kind in the entire Greater Cincinnati area. As of 6/30/18, more than 3,600 cats and dogs from 1,700 low-income pet families were enrolled for services at the clinic. Client co-payments represent less than a third of the clinic’s annual operating revenues. Individual donations, grants and other fundraising make up the difference.
Your gift today will directly help keep pets healthy and together with the people who love them. Know that every dollar makes a difference!
- $25 will provide flea/tick prevention for a dog or cat for 3 months
- $50 will provide a vet visit with all core vaccines for a dog or cat
- $75 will provide a spay/neuter surgery for one dog
- $100 will provide a dental cleaning for a dog or cat
- $250 will provide pre-anesthesia bloodwork for 5 dogs or cats