Our clinic is a wonderful place to work and we have THE BEST team of dedicated staff and volunteers. Please join us!
How You Can Help
Weekday Clinic Volunteer
Clinic volunteers provide support to our front and back staff. Duties include:
- Greet clients in the lobby
- Help maintain order in the lobby as clients and pets wait for their appointment
- Escort clients and their pets to an exam room
- Fill water bowls for pets waiting in the lobby
- Routine light cleaning and other daily chores such as laundry
- General office chores - making copies, etc.
- May be asked to pick up materials up for the clinic
- Clinic volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and commit to a minimum of one 2-hour shift per week between 10 am and 3 pm.
Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance
Please help us maintain the small exterior grounds of our clinic facility! Responsibilities include:
- Keep the parking lot and sidewalks free of trash and leaves
- From April 1 through October 31, mow our little patches of grass at the clinic and Annex next door
- Prune the shrubs and weed the flower beds in front of the clinic building, as needed
- Clean up leaves in the Fall
- Clean up and mulch planting beds in the spring. Plant annual flowers
- Shovel snow off the sidewalk and entrance to the clinic as needed
Serve on a Committee
Do you have fundraising, graphic design, event planning, PR or marketing experience? If so, we need you!
Gift Shop Manager
Pets in Need is seeking a few creative volunteers to manage the in-clinic lobby gift shop. Duties include selecting/ordering merchandise, pricing and display.
Craft & Donate Items for Gift Shop
We always have a need for handcrafted items for our gift shop which is a fundraiser for the clinic. Preference is for items than can be priced at $5 or less. Can be for both pets and people.
Group Activity: Wish List Assembly
Want to help but can't commit to a specific date or time? Organize a group or your friends and family to collect items we always need at the clinic. Click here to see what we need!
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please fill out our Volunteer Application.