Our services include:
- Basic wellness and preventative care
- Treatment and management of chronic conditions such as diabetes or renal failure
- Spay/neuter surgeries
- Other surgeries, including mass removals and enucleations
- Dental services, including routine prophylaxis, digital x-rays, and extractions
- Treatment of heartworm disease
- Compassionate end-of-life care and humane euthanasia
How to Enroll for Services
Enrollment is limited to pet families whose total annual income from all sources does not exceed the limits listed below. Pets In Need may require proof of your income at any time.
|Household Size||Household Income|
|For each additional person add||$10,280|
Applications may be submitted by any of these means:
- Save and attach it as a pdf and email it to PINApps520@gmail.com.
We do not accept photos of applications.
- Print and fax it to (513) 761-1867.
- Mail or deliver it in person to 520 W Wyoming Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45215.
You will receive a phone call, text or email confirming your enrollment within 3 to 5 business days.
After enrolling, your pets are eligible to receive clinic services. including appointments with one of our veterinarians. Download a list of services and prices.
If your pet is not spayed or neutered, you must have them altered within 60 days following the pet’s first vet visit. Download spay/neuter information.