Make an Appointment
- TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT OR PICK UP MEDICATIONS, YOU MUST BE ENROLLED AND HAVE A VALID ID CARD!
- Appointments may be made by calling the clinic at 761-7387 Monday-Friday between 10am and 2pm. We do not accept appointment requests via email or voicemail.
- You do not need an appointment to pick up monthly flea/tick/heartworm prevention. Just walk into the clinic between 10am and 2:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- You may receive pet food once a month. Food is distributed Monday – Friday between 10am and 2pm. If you have an appointment for your pet, you may also pick it up then.
- Co-pays are due at the time of service or pick-up of medications. $15 for a clinic visit and $5 for flea/tick/heartworm prevention. We accept CASH ONLY.